CBD or cannabidiol is one of the strains extracted from the cannabis plant, known for its anti-stress and anti-anxiety properties. CBD is a non-psychoactive compound that does not get you high but affects the endocannabinoid system of the body.
What is a CBD capsule?
A CBD capsule is a pill that contains CBD oil in it. The CBD oil is taken daily to promote wellness and overall balance in your body. The capsules are also the most convenient way of getting your daily intake of CBD. These capsules also consist of other ingredients such as medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil, white willow bark, and turmeric root.
What are the buying options of CBD capsules?
You can buy different types of CBD capsules at the Just CBD store. Just CBD is an online CBD store or tienda de CBD manufactures and retails CBD products. You can visit their website to buy CBD products such as CBD capsules, gummies, vaping oil, and more. They also provide full transparency on the contents of their products to provide customer satisfaction.
There are three types of CBD capsules which are:
- Green label CBD capsules: The green capsules are purely CBD oil and the contents have not been altered. It contains high amounts of cannabidiolic acid or CBD.
- Blue label CBD capsules: These capsules have been through the decarboxylated process but not filtered. They contain hemp strains that are paired with MCT oil and usually come in gel capsules.
- Gold label CBD capsules: These capsules have refined hemp oil that has been decarboxylated and filtered.
Why should you use CBD capsules?
CBD capsules provide an easy and convenient way to encourage wellness and good health. These CBD capsules support the endocannabidiol system of your body. The CBD stimulates the endocannabidiol system that keeps all bodily functions working smoothly. This system regulates the performance of your body and keeps a balance.
Benefits of CBD capsules
- Dosage size: It is a little more complex for people to correct dose their intake with vape oils. Whereas with CBD capsules, you know exactly how many capsules to take a day.
- Convenient and discreet: The most important benefit is that the pills are convenient to consume, and store. Furthermore, you can discreetly pop a capsule at any time anywhere.
- No bitter taste: CBD oil has a bitter taste to it which can be difficult to consume. With capsules, the oil is covered in a casing so you will not taste the bitterness in your mouth.
- No refrigeration required: Unlike some CBD products, these capsules don’t require refrigeration. You can store them anywhere and even take it anywhere without a fuss.
- Fit into existing vitamin routine: These capsules can easily fit into your daily vitamin intake. Many of us already take minerals and vitamins every day so you can take one CBD capsule too in the mornings.
The information given above outlines the use, benefits, and buying options of CBD capsules. However, ensure that you check with your doctor before you start consuming these pills daily.