CBD is an amazing skincare solution that serves as a long-term health solution for people. It helps to improve the skin condition gradually and enhances the texture. These products aid in healing breakouts, without stripping off the moisture from the skin. By balancing the production of oil from the sebaceous glands, CBD resolves skin eruptions and various other issues.
Let’s know more about how cbd skin care benefits people with dry skin.
What causes dryness in the skin?
Skin dryness leads to discomforting signs such as dryness, rashes, redness, itching, flakes, and more. Before we learn about how to treat skin dryness, let us learn about the factors that lead to it. Here are some of the reasons that can make your skin dry.
- Sudden changes in weather conditions especially winter season when the air gets dry
- Underactive sebaceous glands that produce less than required oil on the skin
- A regular and long hot bath
- Chronic skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, etc.
Allueur is the one-stop-shop for all types of CBD products. Their extensive range of CBD infused products is effective in treating a wide range of health and beauty issues effectively.
How does CBD balm promote healthy skin?
CBD balm has natural beeswax as its primary agent. This ingredient possesses remarkable anti-bacterial and moisturizing quality that prevents dryness, especially in the winter season. The presence of natural emulsifiers in it works by maintaining the moisture in the skin, so that there are no issues related to dry skin.
Its quick absorption into the skin eases the roughness of skin and encourages homeostasis of the skin cells. Vitamin E present in the balm is an effective antioxidant that slows down the aging of the cells and tissues of the body. Regular application of this product makes your skin youthful, fresh, and naturally radiant.
The topical application of CBD products works on different receptors of the body. It helps in alleviating itching, soothing inflammation, safeguarding against damage due to environment, maintaining hydration, lowering hyperpigmentation, soothes inflammation, etc.
What are the ingredients in topical CBD carriers for dry skin?
Topical CBD products provide therapeutic benefits in reducing dryness on the skin. Along with the essential CBD ingredient, some supporting ingredients are immensely important in the treatment of dryness.
Moisturizers are classified into four categories:
- Emollients include two supporting carriers as cocoa butter and shea butter that improves skin texture and dryness.
- Humectants contain three supporting carriers as honey, aloe vera, and glycerine that moisten the skin.
- Ceramides help in repairing skin cells prevents loss of moisture and enhances skin condition
- Occlusive moisturizers contain argan oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, and mineral oil as supporting agents, that helps skin retain moisture.
Also, CBD products are devoid of chemicals such as alcohol, ether, stearyl, and isopropyl that harm the skin.
CBD is made from various herbal ingredients that enhance the texture of the skin. It keeps it well-moisturized for a longer time. For healthy, nourished, and glowing skin, start using CBD infused skincare products today.